Love that ended before starting

9:31 AM

Though this idea is stolen from my favorite “Mr. A”, for me he’s an ACE. I think you people might like it, actually I don’t care even if you don’t.

Holi 2008

  Initially I thought of not to play, though I started it with the thought that I’ll touch her (My neighbor), talk with her and paint her red and the most amazing thing is that I could do all these in front of her parents.


Let’s see, how did it went..

  Started off well, colored her pink, talked with her (but only 2 min, didn’t had enough courage to talk with her as I thought). Thought running in my mind “How beautiful she is” I wish to be with her the same as ever. Damn I really love her.

  In the evening, all apartment people planned for dinner somewhere outside. I thought luck was in my favor because she was the only child, her parents had a bike and my bro was out of town, so I can take her off on my bro’s bike. She was about to have a seat on by bike, but her dad denied and started towards an Auto. How cruel these old people are, they won’t let their child follow their heart. But the fate gave us another chance; we had our dinner together (on the same table). I won’t forget that day (though I forgot that date, and not sure which day it was). I hate myself, for forgetting such a golden moment, I also got her number but again luck took a ‘U’ turn, she had BSNL postpaid (it costs 99 paise per message) so couldn't chat with her, sometimes I feel Life is jealous of me. 


A year later (Holi 2009)

  I spent the whole day in college, Shit eaters. Sometimes I fell they are anti Jainism. “Won’t live and don’t even let other’s live”.( Original - “Live and let live”). 

  I reached home by 8. Now can’t even think for dinner at hotel because she’s no longer in our apartment, she shifted her home. But she landed up at my place. At that moment I thought she’ll say “I love you”, suddenly woke up with an alarm. It was morning 6.30; I wish to be with her in my dream ever. Fuck, she never came home; it was the damn dream, but very sweet and heart breaking thought. In short totally I ruined my Holi totally in her dream, my love will ever get happy ending, and she’s too good for me. I can live happily with her. But don’t have enough guts to approach her.

3 comments:

Deepak's Blog said...

Man, don't give up on that girl... Pursue what your heart desires. Cheers! All the best...

Amit Yadav said...

What can I say man, if you really want her, you shouldn't be thinking about all this at all.
I mean, if you love her, just go get her, what are you waiting for? You can complain later, when anything goes wrong, just don't let her go without trying.
What can happen at max? She'll say no. At least, you'll know then for sure. And believe me, you'll be happy that you at least tried..!!

Rahul Jain said...

Thanks man!! thanks for your help.

By the time you people should have understood that who is "Mr. A"?

Well it's the person who commented above me.
Do read his blogs, it's very fun to read it.