Four Engineers

1:34 AM

Four engineers travelling in a public bus once,

1st: (to 2nd and 3rd) Man you guys really think that we'll be get married in near future, just 7 or 8 years to go?

2nd: Let's design a pact, we'll go to honeymoon together, and just for a night we'll exchange our wives

1st: No, I won't let you fuck my wife; instead I'll misguide and fuck your wife

3rd: Don't kid guys; your wives are gonna come to me, after all what an unsatisfied woman could do?

1st and 2nd: Fuck you! You're impotent, you can't do anything

3rd: So what, you losers don't even have potency to have a kid, you expect me to do that?

    Both the engineers didn't had enough courage to be humiliated, they begged to change the topic, out of that fourth engineer was wondering out of the dismay that do they really have the courage to do what they said, or it was just for fun.

    Meet me, I'm the fourth engineer

5 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

hahahaha .. wittttttttty!

gone! said...

LOL!

Americanising Desi said...

i see you following me on http://eternitycallsus.blogspot.com

i am pleased to announce that i have moved!

please note the new url:
http://whenhekissesher.wordpress.com

bARE-eYED sUN said...

we have no ideq what this was about, but . . . we're happy that YOU are having fun with it. :-0

thanks for the post,

we'll be back

..
.ero

^RoOhAnI^ said...

I see u've "stolen" Amit's topic, haven't u?
Lol, good post though :-)