When ever there’s a good new, there’s a bad news too

8:08 AM

        Yeah, you are right; I mean bad news always accompanies good news.

        I got that peculiar idea while reading a news paper; the front page head line was something like this "Good news for those bad in math", I thought that a topic dedicated to me, there'd be no one who hates math as much as me, but the news was really not meant for me.

        The head line recited that "GMAT paper has underwent a revolution", now that was totally not for me, clearing GMAT means getting admitted in some foreign university, which again means getting settled overseas (which I really don't want, who knows if I become next warren buffet, it'll be benefit for my nation only anf if I don't then it's really bad for nation), and the revolution of GMAT which made me write this blog was the examination association of GMAT has reduced the numbers of problem in solving ability section from 54 to 24, and increased the numbers of question in verbal ability section from 25 to 55.

        Agreed, that it might be good for those who are strong in verbal and weak in quant's (math), but at the same time it's really worst for those who are really skilled in quants and weak in verbal, then how it was only supposed to be only a good news.

2 comments:

Enchanted Sophie said...

People everywhere confuse what they read in newspapers with news.

gone! said...

I wonder why you hate maths. I love playing with numbers and thanks for being a part of my blog :)