Screaming Silence

7:54 AM

    Starting off with the day, which I can consider as the loneliest day of my life, turned up in college for the test for which I didn't even prepared. The regret of not preparing for the test made me inactive in the gathering, I tried myself to involve in the conversation but my sad mood didn't allowed me to, result I was silent

    Spending three hours in the exam hall, sitting and watching every one's face who were keenly writing their test, I was neither even writing test nor even allowed to chat, again I was silent

    Now with the guilt that I didn't perform well in test kept me away from everyone, again I was silent

    Reaching home, ending up with the decision to perform well for the next test cheered me up, but was exhausted enough to fight with sleep, result I had a nap, which proves that I was silent

    Got up at 7.30 PM, was lazy enough to talk with every one, I met a friend (online), chatted, flirted and had fun with her, but to look at, it was a virtual conversation (I was typing), which kept me silent

    Now had my dinner, almost there to sleep, though I am over to the feeling that I didn't perform well in the test, which was only a day ghost, kept me away from studies for another day, I am silent again

    I want to scream,

    I want to shout,

    I want to yell,

    I want to talk,

    I'm silent though,

My screaming silence

4 comments:

Ronak Jain said...

Being Silent do not mean that a person is in active in a gathering, so some thing of that sort. it's just that a person's mood's is off or some thing like that..
Remember that Gandhi didn't spoke much, it's his action which still remind us about him..
Cheers..

Chooser said...

It happens many times when what people around are talking does not interest us any more and we sort of get detached from the world around us and are lost in a thought of our own,generally analyzing our self and where we do we stand.
During this time if anybody irritates us we get very angry also.

Americanising Desi said...

did you finally let yourself scream?

Rahul Jain said...

No.. didn't got the chance.. I was so tired that I slept.. But I had a dream in which I was yelling at a waiter.. I don't remember it exactly.. lol