You say ‘Engineers’, I say ‘Really’

8:02 AM

    People might think that doing engineering might be a great task, but let me open up everyone's eyes. The only though task in engineering is surviving. It doesn't make you a professional or doesn't make you a gentleman; the specialty of engineering is that it can turn a genius into a jerk    

    Reconsidering the time when I opted Information Technology (Engineering - IT) as my major about two years go, I was very determined about

  • My aims
  • Goals
  • Could see me in an IT company

    But now, comparing the present situation, after spending 2 precious year of my life as an engineering student,

I have realized that

  • I don't love my privacy (Usually clock ticks 6 by the time I reach home, and it again ticks 6 in the next morning when I leave home)
  • I had developed hatred to books (I see my curriculum books only at the time of exam, irrespective of my externals)
  • Engineering have turned me into a Selfish giant,
  1. Hooking girls
  2. Indulging in Romeo's controversy
  3. Root cause of every dispute
  4. Gossiping stuffs
  5. Bunking classes

      Have became my favorite stuffs

      Young minds, Engineering is an outstanding course to opt for, but only

  • If you hate to be free
  • If you want a reason to commit suicide
  • If you wish to ruin your life
  • If you really don’t want to spend time with friends and enjoying

      So beware of taking such a life threatening task

3 comments:

shradha said...

good one

^RoOhAnI^ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
^RoOhAnI^ said...

Omg, I've just begun preparing for engineering, and u've scared the life out of me..
*_*