Day planner [7-4-09]

10:50 PM

10 AM :      

      It’s a cool Tuesday morning, a day off from college; so its time to complete some stuffs which I was procrastinating over a month or two, free time won’t change my procrastinating habits, I'll be the same in pushing stuffs for tomorrow, but I'd prepare a list of jobs to be done 

  1. Have to check the arrival time of Chennai – Dadar express 
  2. Starting my Microprocessor lab record, which my friends started a month ago and would've completed it.
  3. Completing ‘The Nostradamus code’, actually have to start with the book yet, it’s only 80 pages book, so I should finish it in a day, it’s a book based upon Nostradamus’s prediction of future incidents.
  4. Have to receive a cousin coming right the way from Bombay [Mumbai], for which I’ll check the arrival time
  5. Starting off with my Software Engineering and Microprocessor assignment, this again would’ve been finished by many friends


0 comments: