Few craps, which I was crying at, through out the day

12:05 PM

If there's something more awful than this, I'll rather kill me

  1. One of my dearest friend said me "you can see the entire world in your lover's eye", what the crap! I love a girl, and if my friend's true then whole world should be aware of me, but the fact is, even my lecturers aren't aware whether I exist.
  2. Over the phone some friend said me "she can't talk longer", upon enquiring she answered "My phone battery is low", (second crap)

    "Why don't you plug-in charger" I suggested

    "It harms you"

    What a crap! A phone in vibrate mode harms you much more than that, if you keep your cell phone near you while sleeping it'll harm you much, while compared to talking on it with charger plugged-in.


    Well, the answer is just that, people pretend to be over cautious of the thing which they believe, but not certainly it happens.

6 comments:

Shafi said...

ha ha ha. Its all akinda whaked out conspiracy.... It aint gonna change. Neither one can make a single difference. Belive me i have seen a lot of these.

Shafi said...

ohh ! i forgot its alwasys a girly mentality. right?

Rahul Jain said...

@ Shafi: Ya, actually you'll note those kind a stuff only when either you're too annoyed by boredom or you're too irritated.

I'm sure those stuffs happen with all of us and all the time (regularly) and all the days.. but it's just that we'll either be in happy mood to notice that..

Anonymous said...

This piece is a piece of shit.SAD.
The Urban Legend

Rahul Jain said...

@ above:
What do you mean..?
Hello mr. or mrs. who ever you're, first get yourself an identity.
You know what, my posts aren't apocryphal, you're one who is apocryphal here, not me or my posts.

better prove yourself man, sorry can't say you 'man', a 'woman' or might be a 'god knows' who you're.

Shafi said...

Some scumbags use the "anonymous" as their father-in- laws assets. They have no balls to stand up straight.