Bitch Professor

8:58 AM

    Reference: Last post, as I said one professor cursed me that I'll fail in her subject    

    Prologue: There's a new lecturer entering our class, lenient in looks (doesn't appear cunning like others); she introduced herself as our new Microprocessor's lecturer. In the first few classes I was impressed with the way she dealt with subject; our seniors threatened us that it's on of the toughest subject and one among the subjects in which majority have got 'F', but I developed kinda interest in that subject

    Story: As thetime passed, her second face was getting clearer day by day, after than I realized that she didn't had any fuckin' knowledge about microprocessor, she was making fool out of us (She believed on the phrase, one normal among 10 visually impaired is a scholar), I stopped taking notes, I was among the one who irritated her most, I eventually had night mares that she's our new head of department, she in spite of not having any idea about any topic gave many assignments, I'm among the one who'll do everything what I like and do nothing that I don't, so it's quite clear that I didn't completed notes, never did any assignments

    She happened to be our lab in charge for the same subject, but when practicals were considered I was cautious and a bit attentive,

    Suddenly one day she started checking our class notes, there were only few who didn't took notes, I was one among them, she dared me not to give attendance for the whole month if I didn't submitted all the assignments and class notes, I was least bothered, she tried best out of her to irritate me, she refused to sign my lab record, without which I can't attend lab exams, my condition turned out be like a stray dog who kept following master waging his tail, I literally begged her to give a consent, she proved herself a 'bitch' after giving me only half credit of my record

    During my practical (lab exam), she willingly striped off my output sheet, in spite of being totally correct, I dared her to find a single fault in it, her intention was to reduce my internal grades, which proved out to be clear, she did it by giving 14 out of 20, which is the lowest grade, but I couldn't protest beyond.

    And for the theory exam, I toiled like hell, in my whole life I wouldn't have prepared as much as I did for her subject, my exam went fine and her curse was driven out. Seriously someone has stated it correctly "There's always a positive result for hard work"

5 comments:

Ronak Jain said...

Well,Well, it's true that a person standing in front of all blind people can be a scholar very true statement indeed.

But I would like you to sight you a few points which will make your post complete.
1. There cannot be a single place India wherin you can find good professor, be it any where IIT to Anna Univ. Professor’s in India are Use less, Jobless (that’s why they screw us), and heart less(What happen in your case).
2. The above mention reason is why Lak’s of student every year goes abroad every year for higher studies. And Country like Australia generates more than 20 percent of its GDP. It’s nominally high, and Education is a full time business.
3. For you to complete your Education properly. ‘BEAWARE of BITCHES ‘that’s what I can say…

Rahul Jain said...

First thing, this post was not against all proffesors..

it was not to hurt anyone..

it was just to share what a professor could do to a student..

so it's true beware of bitches..

Sophia Ali said...

Hey Rahul, I will somewhat agree with what Roni mentioned...

Post school, I don't remember any good teacher from college/degree college...

In college/degree college too, we may like a professor because he/she may connect with us well, but not necessarily with teaching...

Shafi said...

Its a fact that almost evry best graduate is placed in high end MNCs. Rest of the loose neck bottles ready to work for AICTE pay scale dig it in colleges.
Well if u are cunning and if you can use the "ignorance is a bliss" thing, you can cut the bate. We call this as reverse engineering. We're best in that. truly experienced. U know what i mean.
make use of their ignorance.

Shafi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.