‘Pause’tive Decision

12:54 PM

    I confess that it's beyond every one's patience to read such a long post, actually every one has a mind set that long posts are boring, but I assure you it's not the boring one

4th June '09:

    I felt very happy not for the reason that my exams has come to an end after an era (Exams run very long, though it may end soon), that professor cursed me that I'll fail in her test, but I did it well, that bitch professor couldn't fail me now, even if she wants to, 'coz I did it so well, it's like a slap on her face. Now let me not beat around the bush, back to topic, will discuss about that in detail in the next post.

    I was messaging my friends so that we could plan an outing for the next day, but there was no response from anyone except from two,

Initially I planned for a theme park, first guy hesitated but I turned his answer into yes.

2nd guy:
No dude, we've already seen it more than twice,

His answer was genuine to an extent

Me:
What about movie?

Every one nodded, so I thought it was final

5th June '09:

    I got up at noon 1 PM (well that's a part of my schedule during holidays)

    I saw my messages, there were 20 texts,

    1st one:
Guys what say about zoo tomorrow? (I was least bothered, he didn't even responded to my text when I messaged for movie)

    2nd: Zoo,
what say? (Now I was really irritated, he was among the one who agreed for the movie)

    3rd, 4th.. 20th:
Zoo, What say? (I was frowned now, almost everyone among them agreed for the movie on the last day)

    My Reply to all:
No I'm not joining you all (There were two more who accompanied me for not going to zoo)

    In the Evening, those two also agreed for the zoo who were not interested

    Then too my answer was "NO"

    Since every one were insisting, I said "I've plans for tomorrow, so won't be able to accompany to zoo", Actual reason was that I hate Zoo's, you won't get anything except ugly animals there, and thought of going there with friends ruined me up, I was quite depressed with every one's decision of not joining me for a movie and visiting that damn stinky and boring Zoo.

    At night: It was one of my friends Birthday, so tried to ping her up but she didn't attended, I tried again, It was again "no answer", I was really annoyed now, no response from anyone, am I so irritating that everyone are avoiding me? But I again called her after some time, she attended and thanked me and justified since she was celebrating her b'day so didn't attended my call, that really screwed me, how could she not invite me, and confessing very frankly that she's celebrated her b'day, so finally ended the call rudely by merely wishing her happy d'day and formal "Good-bye" (Without any dearness)

6th June '09:

    Got up early in the morning, pinged another friend so that he could join me for jogging, even his answer was NO.

    I thought there's really something wrong with me these days, why the heck everyone are avoiding me, am I really bad or people around me really don't care about me.

    Now it was 12 noon, and I was sitting jobless, somewhere to an extent I was regretting the decision of not joining my friends for zoo, but it was too late, they'd have left by now.

    That b'day girl called me:
Hey mate! you're coming to "specified venue" at 5.

My reaction: (How dare you), but sweetly I enquired "For what?"

Girl: My b'day treat, dude..

Me: (confused)
But you already celebrated your b'day right?

Girl:
Stupid, Idiot, fool, it was just with my family.

Me: (happily jumping and flying in air) Will definitely reach there, Bye!!

My mood was somewhat cheered that atleast their are some one from whom I could expect something


 

     Moral: Never arrive on a conclusion, if you're not aware of full facts, there are always two sides of a coin, in the same way there are two points of views.

     If I would have went to zoo, I'd have been deprived up there by seeing animals and their stinking place, sometimes a wrong decision can give you much more pleasure than a correct decision, like Initially I was regretting of not going to zoo, but that maxed me out by a fascinating, amazing and wonderful party where I went.

     If I'd have paused and thought of accompanying them for zoo then I wouldn't have enjoyed much, It turned out in a 'Pause'tive decision

3 comments:

Ronak Jain said...

Ur such a looser !! who wanted to see those animals, but because that every one were interested I joined them. i bet , you really missed a whole lot of fun.

Rahul Jain said...

I didn't meant that those who went for zoo are mad or fool or whatever..

crazy you!! who can go anywhere, just for the sake of friends..

but I can't.. you can say that I'm not you..

^RoOhAnI^ said...

Yes, sometimes our decisions seem wrong but they end up giving better results than decisions made by not following ur heart..
Go PauseTive! ;)