New resolution - 'No shopping'

8:49 AM

        Just imagine, if you're the one, who never shopped anything for you (in your life time), not even a hanky, and you're with a friend who takes really hard time to select something to buy and again think over hundred times whether to purchase it or not, what'll you feel?

        To say, I haven't ever purchased even a pair of shoes or whatever, if anytime I meant to need anything either I just ignored it with the thought of walking down to select something among a bunch, else I'd call out my mom or bro for that, you people can call me 'lazy' or 'zombie' for that, but 'm million and trillion times better than the person whom I joined for shopping today.

        We went to a mall, I still remember, he finished checking out ground floor, we went for first, second and third floor, after purchasing some items, he again went cross checking all the shops in order to check whether he missed any other brand, and after shopping was over he kept looking at the item and totally freaked me out by asking me select one among those, 'what the fuck! Why the hell I came with him', I prominently replied, don't know yaar, select anything you feel better, but just don't include in that..', for that he again took a couple of minutes to decide on, totally he wasted 4 hours just to purchase a pair of shirt, and added to it he said, I bored him out. Now would you ever go on shopping with such a person?

I just wished, I'd kill him and,

  • Cut his body into pieces,
  • And if possible sell his organs,
  • And make good amount, with which I'd shop.

That'd have been a perfect lesson..

6 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

OMG the violence!

Sophia Ali said...

Wait wait...didn't know you had such a violent streak in you....spare the chap! now that you've resolved never to go shopping again....

Unknown said...

now that was a different side of u...:)

Shafi said...

just stopping bye

The same story what we do.. he he. and end up in some restaurant when we get hungry. And next thing will returning empty handed.

Rahul Jain said...

@ AD: It's only in my thoughts.. and those are rare..

@sophia : I'm a very peace loving person, but only when needed, I'm violent..

@ shradha : every one has two face.. it's just they don't show it.

Rahul Jain said...

@ shafi : Nice to hear that you make fun even outta shopping.. but don't know why I feel it as the most boring job.