Have you ever wondered?

9:32 AM

    I was on conversation with a friend that a cute little girl came to her and enquired,

li'l girl:
What are you doing?

Friend:
Talking on phone, my darling.

li'l girl:
Why do we call it as 'phone', why not some other thing?

Friend:
My sweet heart, I'm talking to friend na..

li'l girl:
ahhe aa!!

    Hearing that sweet girl crying, I asked her to call later.

    That little girl, I can guess it from her sweet voice; she was so innocent and too cute to ask that question which made me to post this.

    Have anyone ever wondered, everything that exist around us is named appropriately, like for example if computer would have been named as T.V, would we have believed it?

3 comments:

Ronak Jain said...

How about naming you some thing else,Not rahul ??

Rahul Jain said...

Why don't you suggest a name for me?

Shafi said...

quite good for a think. i had 21 nik names when i was schooling. And its all about names.