Everyone believes in god

6:11 AM

    A known statement but an unknown answer,

An Atheist will say "I'm god".

A Theist will say "God is in me".

Both Atheist and theist mention alike statement, but you'll find discrepancy in both the statement logically.

I'm a Theist, but I don't regret it, like people mention that god is nothing. A person will at least once summon up for god, though however minor complexity it may be for the person.

People have to believe, somehow even if they don't want to, everyone call for god's help might be willingly or unwillingly.

10 comments:

Ronak Jain said...

People are mere coward. I don understand that why do those morons need to beg to god, Your good or bad is just dependent upon the actions you do.
This is like killing a person, and then begging god to save that person saying “It was just a mistake” !!!

Americanising Desi said...

oh people are so sick...

i m beginning to think i m not human anymore!

^RoOhAnI^ said...

I think there's some supreme force, but it's NOT a human person somewhere above us. I wrote on this a long time back..
http://pisceanunicorn.blogspot.com/2009/04/why-god-doesnt-exist.html

gone! said...

People are just... :/

Nice template!

Shafi said...

I guess it depends upon the attitude of one person. If anyone is feared of somebody or something, definitely his actions will be in such a way that, to please the one he is feared of. And most people including me believe in God. The world is so balanced and perfectly designed. But why and by who. . . who can give the answer ?

gone! said...

I commented on your template because It was a pleasant change. As for your post, all I could say was some people are pathetic morons and AD had kind of already said it so I didn't complete my sentence.

:)

Sophia Ali said...

hhhmmnn...nice layout..I agree...

its a matter of perspective :D

Anushay. said...

Everyone calls for God. I agree
Hence, we're all the same. Just parted with religious details. *shrugs*

Americanising Desi said...

where have you been?

Usha said...

You left out the Agnostics :)
What would their statement be?