A matter of concern

9:49 AM

I've been visiting people's blog through out the day, and I was quite amazed by every one's response towards their own blog.

Actually, I found many blogs in which I wasn't able to comment on it. Here's the solution

  1. Go to your blog's dashboard -> select settings of your particular blog.
  2. Select comment tab, under that 'comment from placement section' section, select full page or pop-up window, please don't select embedded below post.
  3. Save your settings.

The problem with embedded below post is that it doesn't work with every template, it supports on few template, that's why those blog lack for comments.

Well, it was dedicated to http://shafiss.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Shafi said...

:-) Thanks man, I am not so cool with the blogs. I kinda new. Hi hi ... any way. thanks.

Rinkal said...

thanks for visiting my space.i loved ur blog
i think you are right that i write blog dedicated to friends
i dont like friends who break our trust.
so be in contact

Shafi said...

I found few people having the same problem. U can Take the credits. . . :-)